OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision, developed by Intel. It is free for use under the open source BSD license. The library is cross-platform. It focuses mainly on real-time image processing.
This Library majorly used in Image & Video Processing Applications because of its smart performance. Matlab like platforms cannot give you real time performance because of their architectures & has gradually outdated from industry, but OpenCV can give you much more processing power to process your heavy image & video data. Many companies like Google, Intel, IBM, Sony, Honda, Toyota, KPIT Cummins use this library to do many projects.
Our Workshop following contents:
- Introduction to Linux (Ubuntu) [Hands on] 1 Hour
- Introduction to Python Programming [Hands on] 2 Hours
- Basic of Python [Theory + Hands on] 3 Hours
- Data Structures in Python [Hands on] 2 Hours
- OOP’s and Modules in Python Programming [Hands on] 2 Hours
- File I/O [Hands on] ½ Hour
- Introduction to OpenCV Library + Installation [Theory] 1 Hour
- Image / Video Load / Save + GUI Events [Hands on] 1 Hour
- Understanding Numpy Library
- Access pixel properties, values & modifying
- Camera Capture for Image & Video
- Image Operations
- Edge Detection
- Histogram Calculation
- Morphological Operation
- Image Transforms
- Discrete Fourier Transform
- Inverse Fourier Transform
- Demo Programs on Face Detection in Real time [Demos]
The workshop is dedicated for having hands on experience ,so that students can do creative projects out of this knowledge independently & confidently. We can take such workshop in your college or company.
Want to arrange or attend Raspberry Pi Workshop ?
Find more information about our workshops on: DwijITSolutions.com